Thursday, September 30, 2010

review of "NEUTROGENA LIP BALM"

INDICATION:

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15 is a lip balm, made in USA.. I have dry chapped lips which lines on my lips.. I saw this Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer lip balm in the store and thought that Neutrogena is a well know brand so let's try out the lip balm...


Warning:

For external use only. If swallowed contact a poison control center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Keep out of reach of children.


Action:

According to Neutrogena their lip balm delivers softens / soothes / smoothes lips and no waxy feel at all!! .... I tried it and it does everything except the lines on my lips remain as they are, I need something that also makes my lips surface smooth... While applying I did notice a weird smell but as soon as application is over, so is the smell..


Directions for Use:

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer is packaged in the standard lip balm packaging... It's a white tube with a white cap and has a blue twisting section near the base of the cap... Twisting the blue part will raise the white lip balm...

Use as often as needed... Best is to wet lips, wipe them dry and then re apply.. Otherwise what ever dirt / foreign matter / food stains / etc on the lips will get transferred onto the lip balm also...

If you’re going to apply lipstick then I would advice you to apply a thin coat of balm wait for a while and then apply your lipstick..


Key Ingredients:

# contains a PABA-free SPF 15 sun block for added protection from the sun

# Fragrance and PABA-free.

# Active Ingredients = Octyl Methoxycinnamate (7.5 %), Benzophenone-3 (4.0)

# Inactive Ingredients =

Castor Oil

Corn Oil

Ozokerite

Petrolatum

Beeswax

Octyl Palmitate

Paraffin

Stearyl Alcohol

Carnauba

BHT


PACK DETAILS:

. Net weight of 4g (0.15 oz)

. Rs. 95/-


Imported and Marketed by:

Johnson & Johnson Limited

30, Forjett Street, Mumbai - 400036

Manufactured by:

Johnson & Johnson Korea Ltd.

140-20, Song Jeong Dond, Heung Duck Ku,

Cheong Ju City, Chung Buk, Korea.


For more info you can visit

www.neutrogena.co.kr



Availability:

In all beauty stores / mall's



This lip balm was not satisfactory for me as it did not delivery on the smoothness for my lips...

The hunt for a lip balm is still on for me...



If any of you have used this let me know your views.. I hope the info I gave was helpful... If I have missed out on any info that you need please let me know and I’ll try to put that also up... I would really like your feed back, so just leave them in the comments section...

I have bought this product with my own money and in no way I'm affiliated with this company. I'm not paid to do this blog and the review is based on my honest unbiased opinion..

Last but not the least....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BLOG...

(Also Visit My Other Sites)

IN ORKUT:

http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?rl=cpp&cmm=15170894

IN YOUTUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHOPPINGinBANGALORE

IN FACEBOOK:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Shopping-in-Bengaluru/122266521151027?ref=sgm

IN TWITTER:

Coming up shortly

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN ....

No comments:

Post a Comment